OIL-OUT™ is an excellent stain and spill cleaner for many surface types. It is effective for a wide range of organic waste especially hydrocarbons, fat, oils, and grease. Our concentrated blend of bacterial spores and solvent-free, biodegradable liquid is formulated to quickly break down oil or grease while protecting skin, clothing, and the environment.
OIL-OUT™ shortens clean-up times, increases contaminant bioavailability, and initiates biodegradation. In short, it saves you time and effort. For most stains, all you have to do is spray and wipe. Rinsing is never necessary! Microbes in OIL-OUT™ continue to work “eating” the stain for up to 72 hours after initial application.
Spray into impossible-to-reach cracks, crevices, and pores of all surfaces.
OIL-OUT™ contains naturally occurring, non-pathogenic, waste-degrading, microorganisms that can eliminate a wide range of organic waste (e.g., hydrocarbons, fats, oils and grease). The non-pathogenic waste degrading strains of microorganisms cause the elimination of hydrocarbons through biological conversion.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable biodegradable cleaner
- Cleans many surface types of oil spills and stains
- Contains no petroleum distillates or solvents
- A safe alternative to harsh caustic or acidic cleaners
- Non-corrosive, non-irritating formula (Safe for users and environment)
- Enhances biodegradation above & below ground surface when used as directed
- Often, no removal or replacement of contaminated material is necessary
- Predictable results
- Lower long-term costs
- Safe to use
- Easy disposal
- Less maintenance
- Long shelf life
- All natural, environmentally safe
- OIL-OUT™ continues to work for days
- Safe on all flooring including carpet
OIL-OUT™ cleans up grease and oil stains in driveways, concrete, asphalt, pavers, and any other hard surface. Also works effectively on industrial, marine and truck oils.
Removes stains caused by oil, tar, automotive fluids (transmission fluid, antifreeze, brake fluid, engine oils, lubricants, grease, radiator fluid, power steering fluid, gasoline, diesel) ethanol, rust proofing, asphalt sealer, inboard/outboard boat fuel, oil-wastewater, gas-oil combinations for lawnmowers, marine and small engines, cutting fluids and grease — just to name a few.